A little bit of cute

There’s this video trend going around where people pretend to faint in front of their dog to see how they’d react… and then there’s that one little budgie at the end. http://bzfd.it/1OcZOZ1

Well, dogs can tell if you are asleep or awake even when you don’t move at all and continue breathing deeply and slowly so I doubt they thought their owners had actually fainted. And the budgie looked confused but not really concerned.

Pajarita wrote:Well, dogs can tell if you are asleep or awake even when you don’t move at all and continue breathing deeply and slowly so I doubt they thought their owners had actually fainted. And the budgie looked confused but not really concerned.Yeah, I kinda figured that if there had actually been something wrong with their humans, the dogs would have shown more concern. I mean, they can sniff out cancer and predict epileptic seizures, so a human faking fainting isn’t going to concern a dog that’s using its nose properly.

All of my animals seem to know the difference. I have a reaction to the meds that I am on every now and then and they all come and try to mother me if I am laying down because of this. They do not react in this manner any other time. If I am a little slow opening the birds cages in the morning they get very vocal and insistent about getting out to play, however if I am having a reaction to my meds they allow me to be very late and will even be content with staying in and just singing to me and talking. They sing to me a lot more if I am not doing very well even if I am not off my feet. They are amazing in how well they try to care for me. This is something that I never expected with the birds although I have experienced it for many years with dogs, cats and even horses, but never before with birds.