Another reason why I can never get anything done

It’s awefully hard to work on the computer with both a bird & a cat on your lap.What is with animals and having to climb all over you when you’re trying to work?
Photo on 4-7-12 at 8.50 PM.jpg
(81.25 KiB) Downloaded 170 times

./download/file.php?id=1096&sid=23a5333a532cfc7df1bf56cbbd342f72

Yea tell me about it. Rambo and Myrtle are as bad as having little kids.LOLI slept in the other morning. My daughter, Rachel, said the two chihuahuas were on my back, a cat was on the pillow next to me, then Myrtle flew in and pulled the covers back to pull my hair. That is when I woke up with Rachel laughing.

Haha! That is cute, and VERY distracting LOL.Sparky loves to look at parrots on my laptop, and will climb all over it trying to get to them.

Lol, I don’t go on my laptop with my anymore because he always pulls the keys off

laducockatiel wrote:Lol, I don’t go on my laptop with my anymore because he always pulls the keys off lol Joe tries to do the same thing when she’s near the laptop. I normally try to distract her from the keys by petting her head, nudging her beak then scratching it a bit, or… try to get her to do the wings trick lol. Of course if she keeps insisting then i set her down by my husband.