Birds kicked out

So the birds are suddenly not allowed in a shopping centre they go to every week and we had to put the birds in the car but I put Rio in my pocket and went back into the shop and we did our shopping and Rio was on my shoulder and after that my mam told me to get €40 in the bank machine and I had Rocko on my shoulder and the security guards didn’t say anything I’ll just bring them back next week and they have been shopping there since I got them and they are welcome in every other shopping center they only have a problem with them now because they dont like my older sister.

Where I live now the heat is excruciating. A new law gives permission to people to break a window on the car that has a pet left in it. (Of course there is a procedure that must be followed before you can legally do this.) If the pet is well behaved more store’s employees are looking the other way when a pet is brought into a store.

liz wrote:Where I live now the heat is excruciating. A new law gives permission to people to break a window on the car that has a pet left in it. (Of course there is a procedure that must be followed before you can legally do this.) If the pet is well behaved more store’s employees are looking the other way when a pet is brought into a store.It was night it was hot earlier in the day and I wouldnt leave them in the car they are all well behaved and they shop in other places to and I asked the manager if they were allowed in and he said yes now hes just looking for a an excuse to get us out because of what happened with my older sister.

Well, birds should be sleeping at night. And I don’t see the need to take birds (or any other animal) into a place that you have been told they are not allowed. It doesn’t benefit the birds and it might get you in trouble so why do it? Defying authority for the sake of defiance is not a good or healthy trait, my dear.

Pajarita wrote:Well, birds should be sleeping at night. And I don’t see the need to take birds (or any other animal) into a place that you have been told they are not allowed. It doesn’t benefit the birds and it might get you in trouble so why do it? Defying authority for the sake of defiance is not a good or healthy trait, my dear.I dont mean to sound rude but do you actually read before commenting I said they are allowed in but yesterday they only said that looking for an excuse what happened to my sister only recently happened a few weeks ago and they are harassing us about different things every week this week it was the birds and I bring them because they are part of my family and they like going out they go to bed early it wasnt late when we went to the shop.

liz wrote:That is a shame.I know next week will be something different its the security guards that cause the trouble and the Main security guards sends all them to do his work but yeah when he sees the birds himself he saids nothing.The Managers Food manager etc that work upstairs in the actual food store have no problems with the birds since the past few months they have been shopping there if you go on the Talk cockatiels forum or Little feathered buddies you can see they are always out shopping and I ask before visiting a new place for example they arent allowed in the dentist so I dont bring them.

ParrotsForLife wrote:Pajarita wrote:Well, birds should be sleeping at night. And I don’t see the need to take birds (or any other animal) into a place that you have been told they are not allowed. It doesn’t benefit the birds and it might get you in trouble so why do it? Defying authority for the sake of defiance is not a good or healthy trait, my dear.I dont mean to sound rude but do you actually read before commenting I said they are allowed in but yesterday they only said that looking for an excuse what happened to my sister only recently happened a few weeks ago and they are harassing us about different things every week this week it was the birds and I bring them because they are part of my family and they like going out they go to bed early it wasnt late when we went to the shop.Yes, I do read and your posting said the birds were no longer allowed in the shopping center although the manager had said they were in the past. In reality, you don’t know why they told you they are no longer allowed, you are only assuming it was because of what your sister did but it could have been that they were never allowed (animals which can carry zoonotic diseases are usually forbidden to go into areas where they are in contact with the public - especially in areas where there they sell food!) and had not enforced it but they now got a heads-up from somebody (a complaint, maybe?) about it. But, even if it had been that it was due to your older sister doing whatever it was she did, you shouldn’t be disobeying the manager’s explicit ban. Most especially since this meant putting a little bird in your pocket for no good reason… There are rules in this world that none of us feel we need to follow but we all do because it’s the right thing to do. That’s the way the world works - not 100% fair but there you have it! And it couldn’t have been early for the birds to go to bed if it was night, could it?

Pajarita wrote:ParrotsForLife wrote:Pajarita wrote:Well, birds should be sleeping at night. And I don’t see the need to take birds (or any other animal) into a place that you have been told they are not allowed. It doesn’t benefit the birds and it might get you in trouble so why do it? Defying authority for the sake of defiance is not a good or healthy trait, my dear.I dont mean to sound rude but do you actually read before commenting I said they are allowed in but yesterday they only said that looking for an excuse what happened to my sister only recently happened a few weeks ago and they are harassing us about different things every week this week it was the birds and I bring them because they are part of my family and they like going out they go to bed early it wasnt late when we went to the shop.Yes, I do read and your posting said the birds were no longer allowed in the shopping center although the manager had said they were in the past. In reality, you don’t know why they told you they are no longer allowed, you are only assuming it was because of what your sister did but it could have been that they were never allowed (animals which can carry zoonotic diseases are usually forbidden to go into areas where they are in contact with the public - especially in areas where there they sell food!) and had not enforced it but they now got a heads-up from somebody (a complaint, maybe?) about it. But, even if it had been that it was due to your older sister doing whatever it was she did, you shouldn’t be disobeying the manager’s explicit ban. Most especially since this meant putting a little bird in your pocket for no good reason… There are rules in this world that none of us feel we need to follow but we all do because it’s the right thing to do. That’s the way the world works - not 100% fair but there you have it! And it couldn’t have been early for the birds to go to bed if it was night, could it?I dont put them to bed as soon as its night they have a set bed time.The security guards dont like us they harrass us every week this time it was the birds.The main security guard sends all his little monkeys to do his work but yeah he sees me walking right pass him with Rocko on my shoulder yeah i thought theyre banned.I will continue to bring them and next week they wont be in the car i dont care what they say.And I know u didnt say it but its not like im starting the trouble I go in the shopping center with my mam and they start trouble when my mam goes in on her own too this is the first time they said no birds allowed.

And my sister did nothing either she was tripped by the security guards and Adults arent allowed out their hands on kids they dragged her and her friend out of the shopping center too.And one time my mam went in and they told her shes not allowed in and my mam said im not allowed in for what and she continued to walk up the escalator and they turned it off and my mam just continued to walk up.Pajarita the police are involved in all this too.And last week my sister and her friend was talking to a security guard and a customer said to them dont be talking to strange men and then started slagging them and the security guards were just laughing and my sisters friend uncle was there because hes a taxi driver and the customer was getting in his taxi and he continued to slag them and my sisters friends uncle told them to get in he will give them a lift home and the customer started complaining saying im paying you and your kicking me out and bringing them home free then he start hitting the Taxi driver.Now they must be very good security guards watching that and laughing.If you saw everything that has been happening and what happened with the birds you would understand but I cant expect you to understand only what I’ve told you.