Chance and I are checking in

Hey, all! It’s been a while since I’ve been around, 'hope everyone is doing well. Chance and I are doing well, but it is just us now. My former partner decided to leave, so we’ve been a flock of females, with “grandma” coming around to help clean up the “clutter” left from the breakup. Chance and grandma get along great - with grandma becoming part of the flock now, too. Chance was a little affected by the breakup, I think. Greys are intelligent and I am sure she wondered why “daddy” wasn’t coming around anymore. I am glad, though, that I didn’t have to fight for her in the breakup. Losing her would have been devastating; I sought her out and discovered her and bonded with her… so I’ve always been “hers” - and she’s always been "mine."Anyway, I am back - and I look forward to chatting with you all again.

Welcome back GreenWing. You have been missed.It is really hard on our birdies when some one is missing. My mother, Rambo’s Grandma, died in April. I told him Grandma went By By but he still searched for two weeks. He still calls her now and then in hopes that she came back.

Glad to have you back, I wondered what happened to you. Sorry to hear that things went that direction, but often it turns out for the best and eventually leave both parties better for it, I hope that this is the case.

Welcome back, we missed you! Sorry to hear about the breakup but, like Wolf said, things like that tend to happen for the best… at least, that has been my experience and I am on my third husband (and I won’t tell you how many boyfriends I’ve had because you would think I was some kind of femme fatale )

Lizz wrote:Welcome back GreenWing. You have been missed.It is really hard on our birdies when some one is missing. My mother, Rambo’s Grandma, died in April. I told him Grandma went By By but he still searched for two weeks. He still calls her now and then in hopes that she came back.Ohmigosh, I am so sorry to hear this! My thoughts are with you. I hope you and the birds are okay. I’m so sorry. Wolf wrote:Glad to have you back, I wondered what happened to you. Sorry to hear that things went that direction, but often it turns out for the best and eventually leave both parties better for it, I hope that this is the case.Thank you, Wolf. I am glad the breakup happened, in hindsight. I wasn’t happy and was lonely and I am glad I have long since moved on. Chance and I are doing so much better now. I have a boyfriend, too, and Chance loves him. She immediately stepped up for him, she must think he is cute, as well Pajarita wrote:Welcome back, we missed you! Sorry to hear about the breakup but, like Wolf said, things like that tend to happen for the best… at least, that has been my experience and I am on my third husband (and I won’t tell you how many boyfriends I’ve had because you would think I was some kind of femme fatale )Haha, you are a femme fatale! Thank you so much, hun, there were moments I wanted to write you because I knew you’ve been there. I am doing great, though - better than ever, actually! Haha!

Great to see that you are still with us and am happy that you and Chance are doing well.

Wolf wrote:Great to see that you are still with us and am happy that you and Chance are doing well.Thank you so much, Wolf! How are you and your birdies?

Never a dull moment here, they keep me on my toes all the time. But they are all doing well.

Hope 2015 is the best year so far for you and Chance, my dear!