Checking on others

Liz got back on here before I did but I did email her just before I found a way to get back on. Pajarita still has not been seen on the forum in this past week and I am concerned about her. A few days ago I sent her an email but have heard nothing. Since I have her phone number I called her this morning. I didn’t get her but left a message for her. I hope that she is well. There are other members that I have not seen here since the server crash and I don’t know how to get in touch with them. If any of you have friends out there that you have not heard from recently, now would be a good time to drop them a note in their email or even to give them a phone call just to check on them. They don’t need to be forum members for you to check on them either, just let them know that you care about them. Thanks Guys !!!

Good idea but I don’t have anyones personal e-mail addresses or contact numbers.Is there a problem over in America then? I thought it was just Michaels sites that went down as I haven’t had any issues with any other sites I use.

No it was just the servers with Michael’s sites on them, but it is the holiday season and as I stated it would be a good time to check on anyone that you may have lost contact with not just forum members, although that is what prompted this.

I am here but I not only had a whole lot of trouble getting in (couldn’t log in, tried to register again and it kept on saying my email’s server was not recognized but it’s Hotmail so there is obviously something still not working right) and ‘lost’ the sign-up three times when I went to the forums page after been ‘successfully logged in’. In any case, my personal email is nandobibiroge@hotmail. com.

I sent you an email it would be from Tinker@Skybest.com. I am glad that you are alright, I was getting concerned.

I don’t know if it still works that way but I used to get email alerts when I was sent a pm.

Email features still need to be fixed.

Michael wrote:Email features still need to be fixed. That is why I used my regular email to send my email to Pajarita, instead of the sites email.

But I did not get it, Wolf. I only got your phone message and was going to call you back but I could finally log in although I ‘lose’ it every now and then when I move from one forum to another and it doesn’t keep me logged in from one day to the next.

Pajarita wrote:But I did not get it, Wolf. I only got your phone message and was going to call you back but I could finally log in although I ‘lose’ it every now and then when I move from one forum to another and it doesn’t keep me logged in from one day to the next. I am having the same problems with the forums. I will send you an email using my outlook account and see if that gets through to you.