Favorite bird quote?

Whats your favorite bird/parrot quote?

It’s like a bird. If he knew what he was doing, he would fall.

I like the one Becco Lunatico has as her sig: "She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." ~Mark Twain

By Joseph Garner: "Essentially, a parrot is a monkey with wings"pirategene and tambo

iknowwhatiknow wrote:I like the one Becco Lunatico has as her sig: "She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot." ~Mark TwainThis.

Well, I didn’t know very many so I Googled “quotes about parrots” which turns up a few. There aren’t all that many, actually.I think my favorites of the ones I found are:“I never married because there was no need. I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog which growls every morning, a parrot which swears all afternoon, and a cat that comes home late at night”. ~ Marie Corelli"“The parrot holds its food for prim consumption as daintily as any debutante, [with] a predilection for pot roast, hashed-brown potatoes, duck skin, butter, hoisin sauce, sesame seed oil, bananas and human thumb.” – Alexander TherouxI also like: "Teach a parrot the terms “supply and demand” and you’ve got an economist.” – Thomas Carlyle. But I think it says more about economists than parrots.

Well I quite like Jack Handy so my sig is my fave. I also like the Mark Twain quote if we’re going for serious.

those are all really cute i like zazanomore’s signature

I love the Jack Handy and Mark Twain ones, but since I have been on my own in a new state with just my hubby and no job, this is mine:Birds are angels who lift us up when our own wings forget how to fly.No idea who it’s by.