FBI tracking animal abuse

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/fbi-animal-abuse-tracking_568fd1d9e4b0cad15e6468c8?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063Here’s an article about how the FBI is now tracking animal abuse the way they do other major crimes. Thoughts?

I have recently read about this on MSN twice and this is a totally new thing for them so we will see how it goes, Overall I think that it is a great idea, now if they would make the penalties more stringent.

All I can say is: It’s about time! I mean the link between animal cruelty and sociopathy has been documented for ages so this only makes sense… kind of nip it in the bud, right? Now, we need a national database of animal abusers to round up the data.

I believe that was part of how they were going to track these peoples, but that one would only be available to law enforcement.

Yes, it is about time that the critters have rights. So many are abused or neglected. Some humans don’t even think about the animal having feelings and treat them like things without emotions. It is time they get an attitude adjustment.