No votes				

Conures
				No votes				

Ringnecks and Alexandrines
				No votes				

Other
				100%				

Total votes : 1

Doing a bit of reasearch more out curiosity than anything else in regards feather pluckers.I’m not interested in why they pluck themselves as there are various reason why they do it which could be discussed in another threadI’ve seen plenty of Greys,Toos and Macaws who have plucked themselves but which species do you think has the worst reputation for doing so

The only bird \I have owned that plucked at all was a TAG, and only then during a stressful period, which then stopped, so I cannot reasonably respond. sorry.I have 2 conures, a GCC and a Sun neither have ever plucked.

I volonteer at a bird park, all the birds seem content, but the only birds that pluck are three eclectuses.So from my own experience, Eclectuses handle things the worst. Although If Tilly dosnt get enough time out she will snap her feathers up and crease them. It is quite hard to know because it depends on so many thing… I voted other because I do think Eclectuses are very very needy…Lol, I just wrote a blob about why, then I reread the question :stuck_out_tongue: just so you know one of the three Eckies has dermatitis.