Flying with a Falcon and Gos Hawk

Found this video of a peregrine falcon and a gos hawk, I thought it was really cool to see how amazing birds are at flying.

The Gos hawk is really cool

WOW great video, thanks for sharing it!! Maybe that is why we all love birds…My husband said if he could fly he would be like the Gos Hawk!! He is so stealthy

Thanks for shareing that gos hawk was amazing.

this is amazing… also why you should not fly a domestic bird where there are falcons… too dangerous, they maneuver so quickly!!!

a.susz wrote:this is amazing… also why you should not fly a domestic bird where there are falcons… too dangerous, they maneuver so quickly!!!tell that to my husband, now he wants a falcon! thankfully it’s just a pipe dream (I hope)

ptuga72 wrote:a.susz wrote:this is amazing… also why you should not fly a domestic bird where there are falcons… too dangerous, they maneuver so quickly!!!tell that to my husband, now he wants a falcon! thankfully it’s just a pipe dream (I hope) have your husband try cutting up the meat every day, so much ick factor! I guess it would be easier to do for one bird than roughly a dozen birds but still not my favorite job to do where I volunteer. Holding/feeding them is extremely cool though

That’s amazing! I can’t believe how that bird can navigate through the trees so well at that speed. Their reflexes are just amazing.