Gandalf the Grey

It just dawned on me that I havnt posted any pics of our new girl yet, here is Gandalf

Ray Millet uploaded this image to

“Not all those who wander are lost”. I’m glad you found your new grey.(If I ever had a grey, Gandalf would be its name, too–well done!)

She is so cute! How old is she?

13 weeks and a few days I think 4 but I’d have to check her paperwork. I know we’ve only had her for a few days but she is just perfect so dwell behaved and a great eater. We couldn’t be happier!

Trueeast wrote:13 weeks and a few days I think 4 but I’d have to check her paperwork. I know we’ve only had her for a few days but she is just perfect so dwell behaved and a great eater. We couldn’t be happier!Awwww, look at those dark baby eyes! Beautiful little girl! And, yes, I am sure that babies must be great (never had one, I only rescue or adopt adults with problems) but, please, don’t be discouraged or disappointed when an undesirable behavior pops up (and it will). I am not saying this to pop your balloon or discourage you but I don’t want anything to catch you by surprise…

a few more pics of her being cute today

Ray Millet uploaded this image to

Enjoy this in its full glory because things will never be like this again. I’m not saying you can’t have a great behaved parrot, but it’s never gonna be so adorable and just because.