Help me find a GCC breeder?

Just to get it out of the way, I’m /not/ buying a GCC, or any bird for that matter. At least not yet.I’m just cataloging their websites for the future - and even that is a “maybe”.In the continental US. I’m hoping some of you will have experience with the breeders and be able to offer a good choice.Thanks

Arshia wrote:Just to get it out of the way, I’m /not/ buying a GCC, or any bird for that matter. At least not yet.I’m just cataloging their websites for the future - and even that is a “maybe”.In the continental US. I’m hoping some of you will have experience with the breeders and be able to offer a good choice.Thanks Hi Arshia, do you own any birds now or in the past?So cataloging their websites for the future - and even that is a maybe, it doesn’t sound like you’re to sure of yourself or a GCC?I’ve never owned a GCC before, but I’ve had other birds, so like any bird, I figure you just want to find one that seems like it’s hand fed, or pretty close to it, social and friendly.There weren’t any breeders where I lived, so I had to resort to the pet shop, but let me tell you I really got a great deal and a great bird, even from a pet shop.I have some videos on YouTube;http://www.youtube.com/user/rattyratties?feature=mheeBeBe is 5 months old, that I’ve only had about 6 weeks now and one of the smartest, playful, loving birds I’ve ever owned.Where ever you live, just type in Google as an example;Green Cheek Conure Breeders TexasAll you have to do is surf Google or talk to the local pet shops, it’s not that difficult and in time you’ll find them real easy on your own. Also just look on Craigslist and local papers…

http://www.youtube.com/user/rattyratties?feature=mhee

What do you mean, “I’m not too sure of a GCC myself”?I clearly said "I’m /not/ buying a GCC, or any other bird for that matter"TBH, the truth is I’m only a college student without the means/resources to buy/care for a bird yet and am living out my desire for a bird vicariously by looking at youtube videos, reading this forum, and planning my future bird (lol)Yes, I do know about Google, I just wanted someone with experience with a specific, good breeder to provide some insight.Thanks for the youtube channel - your ‘roll over’ video was adorable~!

Arshia wrote:What do you mean, “I’m not too sure of a GCC myself”?I clearly said "I’m /not/ buying a GCC, or any other bird for that matter"TBH, the truth is I’m only a college student without the means/resources to buy/care for a bird yet and am living out my desire for a bird vicariously by looking at youtube videos, reading this forum, and planning my future bird (lol)Yes, I do know about Google, I just wanted someone with experience with a specific, good breeder to provide some insight.Thanks for the youtube channel - your ‘roll over’ video was adorable~!Sorry for any confusion you weren’t really clear as to your situation…Also you didn’t mention where you live, so how’s anyone suppose to know a good breeder in your area?Maybe Mike or someone here on the forum lives in your area, maybe not, but if you’re not going to tell, it makes it hard, but at least in the meantime just surf Google you will find breeders in your area…