Helpful videos for new bird owners

I started making videos on youtube just for fun and to give people some information mainly for new bird owners.I will be uploading a video everyday.If you wanna have a look at my channel here it is http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc58XRmh8POODMUPwQWpagw and let me know what you think and if you like it then you can Like and Subscribe Thanks

I dont have a youtube channel but This is really cool and a great idea. On your most recent video you asked for video ideas… how about a ‘Day in the life of a Parrot owner’ video so all the people thinking about getting a parrot can see what they need to have done each day and the routines (cleaning feeding interactionect:)? Just an idea, I think your channel is great Loki is like Tilly though lol. dosnt like to cooperate when it comes to a harness.

Chantilly wrote:I dont have a youtube channel but This is really cool and a great idea. On your most recent video you asked for video ideas… how about a ‘Day in the life of a Parrot owner’ video so all the people thinking about getting a parrot can see what they need to have done each day and the routines (cleaning feeding interactionect:)? Just an idea, I think your channel is great Loki is like Tilly though lol. dosnt like to cooperate when it comes to a harness.Yeah and she is perfectly fine getting it on probably knows shes being recorded lol.

Haha, yes. Well Tilly will bite and fly of. she really hates it, so we’ve stopped putting it on her