Hi guys...I've been away for a while

Hi guys. It’s been a long time. A lot has been going on since I last made a post. Recently, for a number of reasons, I have sadly had to give away my Cockatiel Ladu. I love him a lot, but due to my circumstances it was best for him to go to someone else who was able to properly take care of him and give him a better home. I always think about him and a part of me wishes I didn’t give him away, however he deserved a better home. Of course, I still love parrots, and even though I don’t have one, I help friends and family train their parrots and look after them better. I still hope to have a Parrot when I am older, but that Parrot could never replace Ladu. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone again and I will continue to try and help everyone with their Parrots. Regards,Laducockatiel

Ladu is an adorable name. I’m very sorry to hear that you had to give him away, but it sounds like you did it for the right reasons. Hopefully he is in a very good home with people who appreciate and respect him. It’s kind of you to continue to help other parrot owners.

Rehoming a parrot to a better home is the highest form of love we can show for them.

Thank you both for your very kind words. Yes, I tried my best to give him to some people who would treat him like he deserves and I hope they are looking after him well. Ladu is actually named after a Pakistani/Indian sweet.

Welcome back. I did wonder where you had got to. Sorry to hear about ladu.

It’s good to have you back.

Marie- Thanks. Hope you and your birds are all ok.Pionus- Thanks!

spiral71 wrote:welcome back landu.Thanks