How can I upload the picture?

I want to upload pictures of my birds or anything.But, I don’t know well, this forum’s rules.Very difiicult! T.T

No, no, it’s not hard at all, I can assure you! If it was, you would never see any pictures of mine because I am terribly technologically impaired (yesterday, my 7 year old grandson had to show me how to do something on my laptop ).All you have to do is put your pictures (you can do it right from your computer) into a picture/video sharing site (I use photobucket.com) and then simply left click on the picture you want and, when it opens up, left click on the fourth ‘address’ that appears to the right of the picture (the one that reads “IMG” ), you will see that the ‘address’ disappears and there is ‘copied’ on it, instead. Then you go to the place on your posting where you want the picture to go and simply click there again - voila! your picture on the posting!

I too am technically challenged Although I do remember when computers were the size of a room and calculators hadn’t been invented ! My question is can I do the same thing with my phone please?

alienlady wrote:I too am technically challenged Although I do remember when computers were the size of a room and calculators hadn’t been invented ! My question is can I do the same thing with my phone please? Yes you can, I do it on my iPad

Thankyou very much parrotsforlife. I will try and see what a mess I can make of it