How do I get rid of pigeons..!

Hey, I’m living in this current residence for so long. One day I got to see two pigeons in my attic. I had my nephew with me at that time, he loves birds, and he gave food for them to eat. It became his regular practice, and I didn’t notice that. As days passed, I had realized that a flock of pigeons started to appear on the roofs. They completely messed my attic by leaving feathers and their droppings. I’d blame my nephew for giving me this headache. I tried to get rid of them, but they kept coming back. One of my friends suggested informing wildlife removal services for assistance. Can I call them for removing pigeons? As I’m facing such an issue for a very first time, I’m not familiar with any of these services. So I need your suggestions regarding this as soon as possible.

I don’t know where you are located and the only reason why I mention this is that where I am (Northern New Jersey) is super duper cold right now, but, if you are in a location where it’s not that cold, all you need to do is open a window in the attic at dawn and put food outside for them to eat then, when they all leave the attic, simply close the window and/or whatever they are using to get inside. Easy peasey lemon squeezy!

You can get a fake owl or snake to put out. They are all afraid of owls and snakes.

Liz, I was getting ready to send you an email asking if you were OK because I had not seen you here for days and days!

Pajarita wrote:Liz, I was getting ready to send you an email asking if you were OK because I had not seen you here for days and days!Thank you for your concern. I fell again and bruised my ribs. It hurt to deep breath or cough. I just wasn’t up to sitting in front of my computer. I am doing better now.

Geez, Liz, you have to stop doing so much! I still remember when there was that big storm and you were digging a trench around the barn so the water would not go in…