How do we get a GCC icon added to the smilies?

Now that there are a bunch of us, is that possible? I’d be willing to locate or create an image if I knew the specs and it would be made available.

entrancedbymyGCC wrote:Now that there are a bunch of us, is that possible? I’d be willing to locate or create an image if I knew the specs and it would be made available.Oh yes, please!

I have no problem with that. If you can source or create such an icon, I’ll gladly add it. While we’re at it, are there any other ones we are missing? Let’s get this all done at once. Anyone up for making a Cape Parrot icon?images/smilies/emoticons/cockatoo.gifHere is an example of one. BTW, I don’t even need it to be sized or saved in this format. If you just get me a good graphic that scales down well, I can work it in. The only thing is that it needs to have a clear background or else it needs to be really high resolution so I can cut it out. If you make one, just reply to this topic with the image.

I can work on making a Cape one for you on Thursday if you’d like! I’d work on it earlier than that but I have to do my homework first

Well, since you asked…A GC Amazon would be nice, and a WC Pionus…

Scratch Thursday…did a quick one up (as super horrid as it is since my "paint" skills are…well…nill and its not pixelated like the others) your welcome to modify at will. I just traced your avatar pic Michael so the image really is of Truman and not just any ole Cape!

That’s pretty awesome. I just hope it scales down ok. I’m going to wait until we get all proposed or at least possible images here so I can add them all at once cause it requires a bunch of stuff to get them on the forum so it’s easier done all at once.

May take me a couple days…

This may need more outline to work properly, see what you think.

Ok, either give me one as a PNG or GIF with a transparent background or send me a very high res version of this and I’ll cut it out myself. It could work though.