How my work benefits us all

Im starting to get a lot of customers lately and making lots of money, yesterday I sold a cage and I’m bird sitting two lovebirds for 2 week.Cant wait and I’m gonna go out soon and get the birdies all something nice.Since I started training parrots it has been very fun and I get to meet lots of different species and get experience with them and its a really fun job to do when I have nothing else to do and plus I make money to make my birds lives better and they get new toys and stuff lol so everybody is happy.

Sounds great, it is good to see younger people reaching for their dreams.

Wolf wrote:Sounds great, it is good to see younger people reaching for their dreams.Yeah its really fun too.We are going out soon to visit my uncle he wants to see Mango, he is the one that got me half price of Mango.

Well It sounds that he would really like to see what kind of progress you and Mango have made together. Good deal.

Wolf wrote:Well It sounds that he would really like to see what kind of progress you and Mango have made together. Good deal.We are just home now after about 10 minutes trying to get Mango to willingly go back in his travel carrier and he was just refusing to go back in.

It is hard to make a bird do something that it does not want to do. Myrtle has only gone "bye byes" to the vet so she does not want to go. All I have to do is ask Rambo if he wants to go "bye bye" and he will jump into the carrier. He is a go go bird.