Hunger Games Books

Has anyone read the Hunger Games books by Suzanne Collins? I was wondering what everyone’s opinions were on the books now that she is done with the series.SPOILERS AHEAD If you are reading these books and have not finished them or plan on reading them I would not read the comments below because they will be discussed.

I liked the first one and it was a fun read but after that they just aren’t that good in my opinion (and all my favorite characters die )

Giantmoa wrote:I liked the first one and it was a fun read but after that they just aren’t that good in my opinion (and all my favorite characters die )I loved all the books up until the end of book three. It ruined the whole story in my opinion. The ending was WAY to rushed and everything that went on should not have happened like it did especially with Prim and Finnick… I was very dissapointed.

I LOVED the first two books. They were recommended to me from a friend, and I read them both in one night. I went to the midnight release party for the final book. I was so looking forward to it, but it really disappointed me. It didn’t really have the same flow as the first two. It wasn’t a bad book, but a disappointment nonetheless.

meh, I felt like having another hunger games in the second book was a bit much still pretty good, but nothing near as good as the first

zazanomore wrote:I LOVED the first two books. They were recommended to me from a friend, and I read them both in one night. I went to the midnight release party for the final book. I was so looking forward to it, but it really disappointed me. It didn’t really have the same flow as the first two. It wasn’t a bad book, but a disappointment nonetheless.Me too. I was looking foward to the 3rd book so much and then when I finally finished it I was like really? One of my friends read the book and she said that the author destroyed Katniss’s character. I agree it was not a bad book but I expected it to end differentely

Giantmoa wrote:meh, I felt like having another hunger games in the second book was a bit much still pretty good, but nothing near as good as the firstWhen I found out she was going again I knew something like that would happen. Did not surprise me .