Inspirational drawings/paintings

http://webneel.com/bird-drawings Thought yous might like to see and possibly be inspired by this amazing art. Wow I feel like getting my pastels out now! I love the collection with the amazon, cockatoo, caique, cag and galah. I had actually already seen his/her art on instagram (well, my sister had and she showed me…) ! These are all so beautiful

WOW!!! GORGEOUS!!! All of them are beautiful but she really captured the look in the macaws and the gray’s eyes!

These are beautiful. I like the one with a horn for a beak, and the plants are percussion instruments.this made my day. I’ve been in an irritable mood, and it doesn’t help that the birds have been insisting on getting me to tear my own hair out.Thanks.

Pajarita wrote:WOW!!! GORGEOUS!!! All of them are beautiful but she really captured the look in the macaws and the gray’s eyes! I agree JessiMuse wrote:These are beautiful. I like the one with a horn for a beak, and the plants are percussion instruments.this made my day. I’ve been in an irritable mood, and it doesn’t help that the birds have been insisting on getting me to tear my own hair out.Thanks. And if the birdie wants something it stop trying to get it!