Introducing Truman!

Hey Everyone, I don’t mean to copy Micheal in anyway but I watch a lot of your videos Micheal and my parakeet watches me watch them. My family and I were debating on what to name him and he suddenly started to say Truman. I was shocked and I was thinking “Did my bird just talk?”. I taught him the wave trick today (Well half of the trick, the other half will be completed tomorrow). Anyways, I present to you Truman!http://pics.sf3am.com/var/albums/Dodger … 1279420286

So your little boy budgie told you that his name is Truman ! That’s so cool ! I always wait for my furry and feathered friends to tell me their names, sometimes it takes a while but they always do. Tell Truman welcome aboard. I recall that you also have a female, does she have a name as well to share? I am curious about your user name, how did you decide on it?

And what a handsome boy Truman is! But I noticed that his wings are clipped… I hope you’ll reconsider in the future.

Wolf wrote:So your little boy budgie told you that his name is Truman ! That’s so cool ! I always wait for my furry and feathered friends to tell me their names, sometimes it takes a while but they always do. Tell Truman welcome aboard. I recall that you also have a female, does she have a name as well to share? I am curious about your user name, how did you decide on it?Truman has a mutagen in him which makes his nostrils pink but when I got him DNA sexed he was a boy. The vet gave me some antibiotics to change the mutagen into a mutagen that would make his nose blue. Also My teacher did not know how to pronounce my name so he called me foofoo so that’s how I got the username.

Pajarita wrote:And what a handsome boy Truman is! But I noticed that his wings are clipped… I hope you’ll reconsider in the future.The pet store clips the birds wings when they first receive them. I would never clip my birds wings.

Ahhhh, good for you and better still for your birds!