Is my bird model worthy?

OK be honest someone was at my house todya a breeder he said my bird could have a professional photographer do a photo shoot and turn him into a model? I wasnt planning on doing that hes just a reg pet but kinda flattering i just didnt see anything abnormally stunning about him but i was told he is perfect exampleof the species? https://www.flickr.com/photos/113163216 … 147176613/Cant have strangers take pictures with him tho he might kill them

Imgur

He looks very pretty to me, but you know your bird. If he would kill strange photographers, he would be unlikely to enjoy a photo-shoot. If he is a show-off who likes attention and struts around, opens wings on command, etc he may find his calling and have a wonderful time. Parrot Wizard Michael says Kili is a diva when the cameras come out.

When you say model do you mean him posing in the camera with people? In the picture he looks feather perfect. As long as he doesn’t attack anyone and you trust this person not to be dodgy, it might be viable way to make some money, .

all my macaws like to do flashy things for me but they get nasty to strangers idk why they chased the construction workers

really wierd tho a few of my birds were nasty to the breeder thats why i got them because they were untouchable but they all sit on me?? my breeder did not believe me tilli i showed him pictures. I AM no bird wisperer either maybe a cat wisperer not birds tho, i am good with them but not an expert like some here.

So far it has been my pleasure to meet 3 actual parrot experts in my life and just between you and me. They are parrots too!

Your bird is beautiful

There are two different macaws on the pictures, which one is the one you are referring to? They both look beautiful, though, but you can’t go by me, I think all of them are, even the ones that other people find ugly.

Pajarita wrote:There are two different macaws on the pictures, which one is the one you are referring to? They both look beautiful, though, but you can’t go by me, I think all of them are, even the ones that other people find ugly.Ditto. I’m not sure I’ve seen a parrot I didn’t think was beautiful, much less a macaw. Macaws have an intoxicating beauty to them.