Lily will not leave the remote alone

Lily loves our main remote. So… she chews it. Sometimes we both grab it at the same time, and she jumps up, and flaps her wings and uses her flight force to tear it away from my hands LOL.We started buying remotes just for her. she usually uses them, but sometimes she will sneak away and tear a hole in a button or two. and it seems like this bird is smarter than me. She almost has wave down, and only 2 sessions. I don’t think i would be so good if a giant cockatoo were training me.Its almost impossible to keep the remote away from her because she always has a well thought out, manipulative plan like make me fetch her a treat, and grab the remote while i’m gone.Maybe i will buy another remote just like ours.

Yes, they all love keys. You should see my computer keyboard, it’s already missing 8 keys -LOL-

Pajarita wrote:Yes, they all love keys. You should see my computer keyboard, it’s already missing 8 keys -LOL-Yeah, but these buttons are rubber.

I don’t think Lily cares whether they are plastic or rubber, they are buttons and have to go!