Loki's First Time Shopping

As you can see it looks like they were very tired yesterday sleeping on the shopping cart.Loki was getting up to mischief on the shopping cart and she would keep hopping off trying to get everyones attention in the shopping centre and she tried some kale and she loved it she and Rocko ate a whole leaf for breakfast today lol.Yesterday we went to 4 shops and all we got in those 4 shops was fruit lol because my mam got the Nutribullet for making smoothies we also went to the pet store and the cockatoo Dookie wasnt happy to see Rocko and Loki and he raised his crest also the other cockatiels were very scared of Loki and Rocko.The Nutribullet is also a good way to get your birds to eat certain veg and fruit.I made myself a nice fruit smoothie yesterday.Heres the pictures:

Explore Brandon Faustino

Aww he is being so good, an sleepy. Sounds like they like shopping, your lucky to be able to bring them in with you. Can I ask, do they pody all over the store? I was in store today with Scooter in my back pack, I would have taken her out but she podys even more when she is nervous

Lori wrote:Aww he is being so good, an sleepy. Sounds like they like shopping, your lucky to be able to bring them in with you. Can I ask, do they pody all over the store? I was in store today with Scooter in my back pack, I would have taken her out but she podys even more when she is nervousWhat does pody mean? If you meant to say potty no they dont poop all over the store but if they do poop I usually have tissues with me and they like going out I also have a flightsuit ordered for Rocko.

sorry,that was bad spelling on my part, Potty is what I meant. I hope I didn’t come across rude? I was really wondering how you deal with this. It just never fails when I’m talking with someone Scooter decides to potty right in front of us all,and s p l a t on the floor is heard round the world! I do Not have’ bird’ friends so this is seen as gross.The flight suit wasn’t successful for us.

I always have tissues on hand for clean up and if you are out you could keep a small plastic bag to put the used tissue in. My birds poop and then look to see where it lands as if to say " I didn’t do that, was that you?"