Looking for your stories

I’m currently working on compiling an anthology of true stories written in narrative form, poetry form, etc. I’m not sure if this will sell or even be purchased by a publication company but I am willing to try. I will be putting out a call for submissions on multiple websites but wanted to try here first. The topic of the publication will be parrot rescue stories. One or two submissions per person and you can feel free to include pictures if you wish. Tell us your heart warming stories, heart wrenching tales, tragic experiences, happy-endings. Share your laughs, frustrations, and tears. If your story is chosen for publication we will also ask for a short bio to be included in the author’s page. We cannot offer payment right now, other than the satisfaction of having your story (and your fids story) published. Please keep in mind that if the book ends up not being published you retain all rights to your story and can seek publication elsewhere. Send all stories, poems, and inquiries to theparrotbook@hotmail.com There is no word limit but we suggest that you keep it under 15 pages or so, just to make it readable for a general audience.