Mangos new swing/Beak

New swing for Mango.This will probably be good for him to chew and help his beak too.

Explore Brandon_Faustino

It’s a gorgeous swing, no doubt about it! The only thing is that the branch perches are really way too wide for his feet so, in the future, you might want to change them or remember this when you get a new one.

Pajarita wrote:It’s a gorgeous swing, no doubt about it! The only thing is that the branch perches are really way too wide for his feet so, in the future, you might want to change them or remember this when you get a new one.Yeah I know its probably meant for larger parrots but wouldn’t that be like a platform so he can rest his feet? I also put up another colourful swing that my Aunt gave me and it has a smaller perch and he has been on that too.My mam wants to get the same swing for Tiko she might like one too.

It would be a good size for Tiko - maybe your mum would consider leaving this one for her/him (I forget if we know whether Tiko is a boy or a girl) and buying one with smaller branches for Mango. But another thing you can do is attach smaller branches to this one by tying them to the large ones with untreated sisal rope.

Pajarita wrote:It would be a good size for Tiko - maybe your mum would consider leaving this one for her/him (I forget if we know whether Tiko is a boy or a girl) and buying one with smaller branches for Mango. But another thing you can do is attach smaller branches to this one by tying them to the large ones with untreated sisal rope.You cant get a smaller size and its ok to have at least 1 large perch and some branches in the wild are that big.