Michael on Tosh.O

Apparently Michael made it onto the Tosh.O website.http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/2012 … rmal-dude/

(referring to the comments on the linked page -->) I just love how idiots take something cool (which involved hours of work) and make dumb comments about it in an attempt to make themselves look “good”. I think it’s a great trick!

Shelby wrote:(referring to the comments on the linked page -->) I just love how idiots take something cool (which involved hours of work) and make dumb comments about it in an attempt to make themselves look “good”. I think it’s a great trick!Agreed, they are the sort of people who probably can’t be bothered to put any effort into anything in their lives apart from sitting on the internet and making comments to try to justify their own actions in their heads so they feel better about it!

That was so cute. Does she mother that fake bird? Marnie the IRN mothers stuffed animals.

so neat! I’ve been watching a lot of his videos with my 6 year old daughter for a while now.Even before I found this forum in a google search.

liz wrote:That was so cute. Does she mother that fake bird? Marnie the IRN mothers stuffed animals.Yeah lol, she talks to them and stuff

marie83 wrote:Shelby wrote:(referring to the comments on the linked page -->) I just love how idiots take something cool (which involved hours of work) and make dumb comments about it in an attempt to make themselves look “good”. I think it’s a great trick!Agreed, they are the sort of people who probably can’t be bothered to put any effort into anything in their lives apart from sitting on the internet and making comments to try to justify their own actions in their heads so they feel better about it!Them people are what we call “trolls”