Need to back off for a while

Hi guys, I have spent a lot of time studying and researching and trying to share the things that I have learned with all of you for a while now, but I think that it is time for me to back off of this a bit for a while. The reason is that I am just too distracted by other events that are occurring in my life at this time and this is leading to me missing important pieces of information when trying to answer peoples questions. That is not a good thing to do. You have all been kind to me and very supportive of my attempts at sharing bird things and I want to thank you for this and I will still post some and will still be reading everything but I don’t want to answer incorrectly and do harm. So as to not keep you in the dark, but I will not go into much detail, I will tell you what is distracting me so much. A good friend of my Lady’s and mine, almost 30 years, has been fighting a losing battle with brain cancer and we are going to lose her very soon. this is very upsetting for us and so my mind is there or in trying to help my Lady cope with her loss at this time.

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes! Definitely focus on what you need to first. We’ll all be here when you have the time.

Oh, my goodness, what terribly sad news, Wolf! I can well imagine how distracted you must be thinking about this all the time. We are here for you in any capacity that will be of help to you so don’t hesitate to give us a holler if you need anything. And we will wait for you to come back 100% to us, you are an invaluable resource in this forum and make no mistake about that!

Thanks guys for your understanding. It is hard to focus on anything else at this time but I will still be checking in and making an occasional post but mostly am just trying to cope with this and get my head clear.

Take care Wolf and focus on the important things in life! We’ll see you in a while!

Wolf you and your lady do what you need to do. My prayers and thoughts are with you. I lost a long time friend to COPD and he was only 54. So I know what you are going through. Take care And we will be waiting for your beads of wisdom when your ready. Again thoughts and prayers for you and yours.

Sorry about your friend. Wolf. We will be here when you have time.

No rest for the wicked, I reckon! Our friend with he cancer died last night at 10:39 pm. Now it is off to West Palm Beach, Fla. for my Lady so she can be with her family while her father has his pacemaker removed and replaced with a new one. She will be gone for a week. Then she will really begin her grieving for her friend and to tell the truth, I am really dreading this process. It takes her a very long time to recover from the loss of one of our animals. With the fact that their are some of our animal friends that she still grieves for after several years, I can only hope that I can help her hold it together with this loss. Oh well, I didn’t come here to whine or go into a lot of detail, I just came to keep you informed of how things are going at this time.

Please accept my condolences for you and your Lady. Losing friends is hard, whether they are humans or beasties.