NOOOOOOO, I'm a Poi!

No offense to all you Poi lovers out there, but I am a Poi now. I miss my conure status and as we speak hubby is making fun of me for posting so much Wildly off-topic I know, but eh, it’s kinda late and I’m easily distracted…

BAHAHAHA! Welcome to the dark side!

…But I am now an Amazon. I just meant poihood. LMAO!

Azure Hanyo wrote:…But I am now an Amazon. I just meant poihood. LMAO!

How many posts does it take to achieve "Great Bird of the Galaxy?"

entrancedbymyGCC wrote:How many posts does it take to achieve "Great Bird of the Galaxy?"enough to cause a laptop fire from all the typing

I’m an African Grey!!! Hooray! They’re my favorite type of bird! (don’t tell Pippin… he’s still my favorite individual bird)

pchela wrote:I’m an African Grey!!! Hooray! They’re my favorite type of bird! (don’t tell Pippin… he’s still my favorite individual bird)I need to kick myself into gear and post a bit more to do that transition.Just not feeling it right now.

I know! I can’t believe I passed you. I didn’t think that would ever happen. You’ve been slacking. I understand though. I go through phases when I just don’t have the energy to post especially when I have a bunch of other stuff going on. Or I’m just feeling lazy…

I think I’m a ways away from an African Grey. Not sure I’ll ever catch up to Natacha and pchela.I just started a new job this week and checking the forum comes after all the other daily priorities. Its very busy around here these days.