2%				

70-79
				No votes				

80-89
				No votes				

90+
				No votes				

Total votes : 59

As always, I’m curious about the demographics that use our forum so I’m running this poll. We’ve had a similar one before but it was young vs old (over or under 30). Now we’ll be a bit more specific and go by decades.

http://theparrotforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2184

I’m 22. I was raised around a Moluccan Cockatoo. I begged and begged for my own budgies when I was 15, got them, and then my sick grandfather really loved them so they lived in his bedroom. I got my own birds when I moved into my own apartment at 21.

I just turned 44 recently. I started in birds at 40, kind of late I guess, after going through almost every kind of of pet. I have always been drawn to birds, all my life.

1. 19 in September. I’ve always loved birds and I’ve had a fascination for parrots for a few years now. Dad brought home a budgie when I was four after we had to give my great Dane back to my grandparents. I wasn’t allowed to handle him though. I got a cockatiel when I was 13, but her dustyness just set my Dad’s asthma off really badly. Now I have a pair of budgies and I’m hoping to get to work with birds if I get a job at one of the local pet stores. I’d like to get a larger bird when I leave school… a male Eclectus is my dream bird.

38 Michael, are you making some kind of statistics today?

Saerphe wrote:18. 19 in September. I’ve always loved birds and I’ve had a fascination for parrots for a few years now. Dad brought home a budgie when I was four after we had to give my great Dane back to my grandparents. I wasn’t allowed to handle him though. I got a cockatiel when I was 13, but her dustyness just set my Dad’s asthma off really badly. Now I have a pair of budgies and I’m hoping to get to work with birds if I get a job at one of the local pet stores. I’d like to get a larger bird when I leave school… a male Eclectus is my dream bird. I’ll be 19 on the 12th of September

zazanomore wrote:Saerphe wrote:18. 19 in September. I’ve always loved birds and I’ve had a fascination for parrots for a few years now. Dad brought home a budgie when I was four after we had to give my great Dane back to my grandparents. I wasn’t allowed to handle him though. I got a cockatiel when I was 13, but her dustyness just set my Dad’s asthma off really badly. Now I have a pair of budgies and I’m hoping to get to work with birds if I get a job at one of the local pet stores. I’d like to get a larger bird when I leave school… a male Eclectus is my dream bird. I’ll be 19 on the 12th of September 25th for me. We could have a double birthday bash!

I hate to say, the date on my avatar says '59 and i must have been 2 or 3 then.Damn my pet YN Jake is older than all of yall.