Parrot in a chocolat commercial?

This commercial is being shown everywhere here in Denmark… its a parrot in a chocolat commercial!! This company has been criticised before, they once made a tv-commercial where it looks like they are feeding a dog chocolat.I dont really get the commercial… it looks more like the parrot is going to attack the baby duck or something.

Out of all animals… A PARROT. Ironic as Parrots cant eat chocolate. That company should not be allowed to do that as people may feed chocolate to their parrot looking at that advert.

The whole picture looks weird. Not just the parrot, but why are the ducks in a chocolate commercial?

liz wrote:The whole picture looks weird. Not just the parrot, but why are the ducks in a chocolate commercial? … and why are they walking around in the centre of copenhagen on a busy street??.. maybe you have to be danish to understand… and i aint so… i just think its weeeeeiiird

lol, but arent u danish?

So what are they trying to say, that ducks and parrots will cross the road to get chocolate?

liz wrote:So what are they trying to say, that ducks and parrots will cross the road to get chocolate?HAHA And no I am not Danish, I just live here I´m Belgian/Canadian