Parrot/Vet Joke

Here’s a little joke I found on the internet about a Veterinarian. It particularly reminds me of some of them that have no avian experience.Enjoy:A lady takes her parrot to the Vet. The Vet takes one look and says,“I’m afraid your parrot is dead.” “That’s terrible,” says the woman, “How can you know that. You haven’t examined it or anything.” The Vet heaves a long-suffering sigh, places the parrot on the examination table, opens the door and whistles. At this, a labrador dog bounds into the room, hops up onto the table, sniffs at the parrot, looks up and shakes its head sadly. Then the Vet gives another whistle and a cat comes into the room, springs up onto the table, sniffs the parrot and then shakes its head sadly. “Well I’m terribly sorry Mrs Jones but there can be no doubt about it. Polly is dead.” “Well, it’s devastating news but thank you. How much do I owe you?” “That will be six hundred and forty two pounds please.” “How much?” cried the woman in shock. “That’s far too much money!” “Well it’s your own fault,” Said the Vet, “If you had believed me in the first place it would only have been twenty pounds. But you insisted on a Lab report and a Cat scan!”(http://www.pricelessparrots.com)

http://www.pricelessparrots.com

I’ve read that one before…but it’s still great to read it a second time

good joke, thanks for sharing

Hahahahahah! Both of these are soooooo funny!

lol! Heres another parrot joke which I found: One day a man went to an auction. While there, he bid on an exotic parrot. He really wanted this bird, so he got caught up in the bidding. He kept on bidding, but kept getting outbid, so he bid higher and higher and higher. Finally, after he bid way more than he intended, he won the bid - the fine bird was finally his! As he was paying for the parrot, he said to the Auctioneer, “I sure hope this parrot can talk. I would hate to have paid this much for it, only to find out that he can’t talk!” “Don’t worry”, said the Auctioneer, “He can talk. Who do you think kept bidding against you?”

Lady was upset that her 2 hen amazons would say vulgar things ,when ever people would come to visit,things like "hey big boy !!, want to party ? ". The lady asked her priest if he could help tame down the 2 wild hen amazons."Sure" he says, i have 2 male amazons who do nothing but pray and play with rosary beads all day.You should bring your hens over and intro them to my 2 well mannered boys.So the lady does and they decide to put all of the birds in a large cage,immediately upon stepping out the hens call out,"Hey big boy,want to party ?" the first male looks at the other and says,"Hey Frank, put away the rosary beads,our prayers have been answered"

lol, good jokes everyone!