Part two: the parrot got out

The parrot got out! again! Arfer Killi got out and terrorised her household, Tilly was inspired by her rebelious actions and decided to follow in her lead!

The parrot gout out:Tilly got out. In cinemas 26/1/2016 Rawr!		
	Sorry, not trying to be immature, but I thought this was funny :p

No need to apologise, are you a fan of horror films? I know that I have watched so many of them that they are beginning to run together. Then we can add sci-fi, fantasy, supernatural, to the list of my favorites. But we can’t leave out the various animal and nature documentaries, which I dearly love.

Yes, that looks real scary! But, when it comes to birds, apparently, you don’t even need to make them look scary because there is a huge number of people that are afraid of them (remember the movie "The Birds’? - it tapped into this unreasonable fear people have). I no longer watch horror movies. The older I get, the more I dislike been scared or upset so I mostly watch ‘fluff’ movies.

I like some semi horror/horror shows like Revolution, the Blacklist, Forever, NCIS and The Zoo… like ‘solve the murder mistery shows’ Lol I think they might be classified as drama not horror though?But I like war stories the best… War stories are sweet. My favorite show is James Camrons 'Avatar’I havnt watched The Birds, but have heard of it, Id like to watch it some time… Is it good?David Attenboroughs documentries are the best I think Fluff movies are nice too.(Twilight )

Oh, I love Avatar but it’s mostly a love story, don’t you think? I don’t mind war movies, drama, science fiction, etc (and I love the forensic shows like Bones) but they have to have a happy ending -that is the sine qua non of any movie I will watch (I HATED Titanic!)

Yes I agree Avatar is definately a love story too Its really good! they are supposedbly releasing a number two early next year and another at the end of the year and then one sometime in 2017… Cant wait!Hopefully they do as good of the next ones as they did number one, because often they make a no.2 to a movie (because it is good and they got allot of money for it) and ruin it all together

Chantilly wrote:The parrot got out! again! Arfer Killi got out and terrorised her household, Tilly was inspired by her rebelious actions and decided to follow in her lead! image.jpgSorry, not trying to be immature, but I thought this was funny :pI hope you lock her cage at night. Scare me !

I tell you, when it comes to movies, I am not a purist. As far as I enjoy them and end well, they are good enough for me! I even watch black and white, foreign and even silent films! - which my husband hates, by the way!) And, if I really like it, I can watch it 10,000 times and still like it! The only thing that throws me off is when they make people react in a manner that nobody would (like the commercial where the people hide in the garage full of chainsaws which I think it’s hilarious) or screw up on the editing and you see something that is not right (like the hair been on one side on one take and then on the other on the next - that kind of thing…)

liz wrote:Chantilly wrote:The parrot got out! again! Arfer Killi got out and terrorised her household, Tilly was inspired by her rebelious actions and decided to follow in her lead! image.jpgSorry, not trying to be immature, but I thought this was funny :pI hope you lock her cage at night. Scare me !Haha! Yes… although there was onetime, in the morning when I uncovered her and the cage door wasnt shut. it hasnt happened since so im pretty sure i just forgot to shut it,… Its really hot up here so we have to be really carefull because we need fans on quite often now! days are getting up to 40°C…Pajarita wrote:I tell you, when it comes to movies, I am not a purist. As far as I enjoy them and end well, they are good enough for me! I even watch black and white, foreign and even silent films! - which my husband hates, by the way!) And, if I really like it, I can watch it 10,000 times and still like it! The only thing that throws me off is when they make people react in a manner that nobody would (like the commercial where the people hide in the garage full of chainsaws which I think it’s hilarious) or screw up on the editing and you see something that is not right (like the hair been on one side on one take and then on the other on the next - that kind of thing…)Yeh, but sometimes they do a movie no.2 and the storyline is dreadful But if the storyline is good, I enjoy the movie

Allot of people dont get me or my jokes... but I do crack my self up.			image.jpg (50.39 KiB) Viewed 2943 times

I dont know why, but I often wast my time with silly little things like this. Lol