Pchela- the race is on!

I am going to be renaming Jovie… And I need to think of a good name! I am having troubles. But I think I might come up with one before you, pchela, so I hereby offer an official CHALLENGE! Bahahahaha I’m just giving you a hard time hon. I do need to think of a name though…

awww, I kinda liked Jovie…

quakerparrots wrote:i dont like Pchela I preffer Jovie it sounds cool!!Azure is referring to this topic: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3238

quakerparrots wrote:i dont like Pchela I preffer Jovie it sounds cool!! bahaha sorry… i know you are new but i couldn’t resist!! pchela is member of the forum. not the name she was thinking of.

Hey! What’s wrong with Pchela?! I accept your challenge Azure! We’ll see who wins… I’ve had much more time to ruminate. May I suggest to go with your current mathematician/ physicist theme…NewtonFaraday (also a lost reference!)WernerEuclidDescartesBlaise or PascalWait… is the Meyers a he or she?

pchela wrote:Hey! What’s wrong with Pchela?! I accept your challenge Azure! We’ll see who wins… I’ve had much more time to ruminate. May I suggest to go with your current mathematician/ physicist theme…NewtonFaraday (also a lost reference!)WernerEuclidDescartesBlaise or PascalWait… is the Meyers a he or she?Jovie is a she. Aaaand… Maybe ptuga is right, “Jovie” is growing on me a bit as her name… I don’t know. I was wanting to keep a mathemetician/great person of history name theme, but after thought Cloud has already RUINED it! lol but he LOOKS like a “Cloud” so…that’s his name.What’s wrong with pchela: lmao…Nothing is wrong with it! But in jest, I may as well say, every time I read both “ptuga” and “pchela” I read it almost like someone is spitting a loogie. “puh-toooga!” and “puh-kayla”! Obviously neither name SOUNDS like that… That is just how I read it.

Caroline (Herschel)Amelia (Earhart)Anne (Sullivan)Dian (Fosse)Irene (Pepperberg)Jane (Goodall)Florence Nightengale

Michael wrote:RichardAND WE HAVE A WINNER! lmao lmao