Pippin finally got his flights in and he's driving me crazy!

Pippin’s flight feathers finally came back in and he’s flying all over the place. That’s good… lots of exercise and fun and freedom for him. He’s also turning into a complete butthead. He is on a mission to destroy the other birds lives. He spends a great majority of his day chasing the baby Jardine’s around the house and terrorizing him. It seems to be his favorite thing to do. The peace has left my household. It is so tempting to clip him. I’m going to give it a bit more time, but he is making me crazy!

Awww…poor Rupert! (My answer in the world where you decided on his name.)Awww…poor nameless little baby Jardine’s parrot! (My answer for now.)Bahahaha!

pchela wrote:Pippin’s flight feathers finally came back in and he’s flying all over the place. That’s good… lots of exercise and fun and freedom for him. He’s also turning into a complete butthead. He is on a mission to destroy the other birds lives. He spends a great majority of his day chasing the baby Jardine’s around the house and terrorizing him. It seems to be his favorite thing to do. The peace has left my household. It is so tempting to clip him. I’m going to give it a bit more time, but he is making me crazy!Sounds like he is doing what parrots do best

Oh yes. He’s got all of the parrot stuff down. Screaming, being obnoxious, knocking everything he sees off of counters and chasing the baby bird around. He’s so much fun.