Plant Guru's - Need Your Help

Out of the following plants, which ones would be vine like in growth and wrap around and grow across a lattice? Thank you so much!ACACIAALOEAFRICAN VIOLETBABY’S TEARSBAMBOOBEGONIABOSTON FERNBOUGAINVILLEACHICKWEEDCHRISTMAS CACTUSCISSUS (KANGAROO VINE)COLEUSCORN PLANTCRABAPPLEDANDELIONDOGWOODDONKEY TAILDRACAENA VARIETIESFERNS: (BIRD’S NEST, BOSTON, MAIDENHAIR)FIGS: (CREEPING, RUBBER, FIDDLE LEAF, LAUREL LEAF)GARDENIAGRAPE IVYHEN AND CHICKENSIMPATIENSJADE PLANTKALANCHOEMAGNOLIAMARIGOLDSMONKEY PLANTMOTHER-IN-LAWNASTURTIUMNATAL PLUMNORFOLK ISLAND PINEORCHIDSPALMS: (ARECA, DATE, FAN, LADY, PARLOUR, HOWEIA, KENTIA, PHOWNIX)PEPPEROMIAPETUNIAPITTOSPORUMPRAYER PLANTPURPLE PASSIONROSERUBBER PLANTSENSITIVE PLANTSNAKE PLANTSPIDER PLANTSWEDISH IVYTHISTLEVELVET NETTLEWANDERING JEWWAX PLANTWHITE CLOVERYUCCAZEBRA PLANTZINNIA

You copy/pasted a list of bird-safe plants, didn’t you? Well, to answer your question, IMO Wandering Jew is probably the best houseplant you can have. When we owned sugar gliders, we would put the vines in and they loves to climb them and tear apart. I still use them for my birds, just to give a more natural feel and give something to rip up.Wandering jews are extremely easy to grow- they grow from cuttings and they can survive without water (often they will grow at the bottom of your cage even after a beating). But water is a must so they grow faster.If you want an outdoor plant though, these guys will die in the frost and probably won’t regrow.

My birds love to beat up wandering Jews also.

Besides Wandering Jew, Bouganvillea (watch out for thorns! Not a good house plant, and dies in the cold, but the flowers are bright), and any ivy plant. I do agree that the Wandering Jew is the easiest to grow, and the best house plant on the list.