Preferred parrot music?

Lately, to make Loki feel better when my wife and I head out to work, I’ve been having him listen to the radio. I have a timer that plays the radio from 8am-11am, allowing him 3 hours to listen before shutting it off. Currently, I’m super enjoying a radio station dedicated to alt-rock from the 90s (as much as I want to hear him yell “TURN DOWN FOR WHAT”, having him listen to BareNaked Ladies is probably better).Out of curiousity, what music do your birds jam out to?

Music by the BRIDS LOL I am sorry I couldn’t help it. LMAO

Sorry about the miss spelling I was laughing to hard. Also just so you know the BIRDS was a group back in the 60’s.

Tman007 wrote:Sorry about the miss spelling I was laughing to hard. Also just so you know the BIRDS was a group back in the 60’s. I’m not completely ignorant XD. Personally, I was more fond of bread and creme.

Its mostly rock here.

Corsair likes to watch the parrots on youtube, and listen to their chirps and words. She prefers the ones that are Meyer’s Parrots like she is, and will fly across the room to watch when she hears them.She HATES Thriller. I think it’s the screams at the beginning.