Server Crash - Please Report Broken Features

Hi folks, unfortunately I am dealing with a pretty major server crash. Good news is that the databases have been recovered so none of your posts should have been lost. However, any upload attachments made in the last year are lost. That shouldn’t be too much. Anyhow, there may be features of the forum that aren’t operating properly so if you encounter any strangeness please report it here so I know what else to fix. Thanks.

The red type on the posts I haven’t red is missing. Every time I try to post I have to log in again. And I got a repeated error 403 until I used the link from the parrot wizard site.Thanks for maintaining the forum!

I had to come in through Parrot Wizard. I am so technology impaired that I thought it was just me.I deleted cookie hoping that would help and I don’t even know what a cookie is.

Same as yesterday. I also noticed that the control panel won’t pick up my avatar picture from dropbox any more. Gives me an invalid url message.

I too have to log in repeatedly. It is not allowing me to upload attachments. i get the following error:Could not upload attachment to ./files/16729_6cd76750a879b34544558d314e6e0959.i happy to report, however, that the server crash has not had a negative impact on the incessant inquisitiveness or cuteness of my bird.

Just now managed to access the site. I kept getting 404 and 403 errors figured out that I had to find a way to log in before I could get here.

There is no option to upload an avatar picture, except for a URL.

Working on these issues. Please let me know if the avatar/upload problem is resolved?

Sometimes I am getting a 507 bad gateway when I move between sections of the forum and still having difficulties with remaining logged in.

Wolf wrote:Sometimes I am getting a 507 bad gateway when I move between sections of the forum and still having difficulties with remaining logged in.Same here.