Show Us Your Drowned Rats - Post Some Cutey Pics

Well not sure being the new guy around here, but I’m sure there’s probably some pics posts around here…But I wanted to make this a funny one of your bird all wet right after a bath, as I call it, looking like a drowned rat, hehe… So show us your funny pics! Here’s Bebe; (I’ll try to get a better, funnier looking pic after her bath next time, sometimes she really looks goofy and better then this one, with feathers sticking up all over the place.)Here’s BeBe on Youtube taking a bath;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94GlYSpfoyc&feature=plcpP.S. Hopefully Mike might make this a sticky?

Hi beam me up Scotty very cute post BeBe doesnt look camera shy at all! I want to comment on her other picture with the chopsticks .She has this [Im a devil ] look to her for such a small bird,You will have to let us know what a handfull she is Keep the pictures coming!

I was going to put a couple more on but they need resizing first. This shall do for now.Soggy Ollie

Terri, yeah Bebe I think is part monkey, LOL…marie83, that’s AWESOME Mohawk Ollie, LOL…

I am all about throwing in another wet green cheek! This is scrubby after a really long bath. I’ve never seen her get so soaked before.

hooligan that’s a good looking drowned rat, LOL… THANKS

Brilliant pics Scotty and Hooligan.

marie83 wrote:Brilliant pics Scotty and Hooligan. Ahh your too kind, hehe…That Punk Ollie look is KILLER! I’m gonna go look for some Gel for BeBe, LMAO!

Lol, I can assure you he doesn’t usually sport that look even when wet. I didn’t even realise until I saw the picture. I just wanted to get some of him because he has never been so wet of course he shook most of the water off by that point and that was the result.

marie83 wrote:Lol, I can assure you he doesn’t usually sport that look even when wet. I didn’t even realise until I saw the picture. I just wanted to get some of him because he has never been so wet of course he shook most of the water off by that point and that was the result.Aww! That photo is ridiculously cute. He looks so happy!