Some more parroty photos

I am currently very obbsessed with photography and have been for a fair few years, , and about 99% of my photos are of birds, 75% are my birds and birds where I volunteer, and the other 25% are wild birds. So I thought Id share my top 5 or 10 favourites (dont know yet )

		Lorikeet where I volunteer :3			image.jpg (77.53 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
	
			
		
		Cockatiel where I volunteer :3			image.jpg (67.99 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
	
			
		
		These birds are pains in the bums, seriously, my camera has a rubbish zoom (these birds are the same size as a finch), and it takes forever to get close, and when you do zhooom they are gone. This is the same species bird as the one below, I do not know the species, so if anyone knows what they are please let me know :D			image.jpg (66.72 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
	
			
		
		Spot the bird....			image.jpg (126.44 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
	
			
		
		Very peretty bird this guy is, again I do not know the species but I am thinking mabye a Cukoo-shrine.....			image.jpg (72.94 KiB) Viewed 1236 times

Beautiful pictures! Sorry I can’t help you with the species the birds belong to… I am not really good at all with wild birds, especially from other countries.

I like that spot the bird , I’m blind as a bat , computer illiterate and just broke down and got a new I -pad and it makes EVERYTHING BIG , if I want . I spotted the bird just fine. beautiful birds these are at a rescue??? BW