Some other birds

Was out in the park today and took some photos of some other birds (not parrots ^^).Hope you enjoy the photos, I enjoyed taking them anyway . A beautiful and relaxing day!

Wow, those birds are beautiful, you are very skilled at taking pictures! thank you for sharing.

Wow, I feel relaxed just looking at these photos. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your nice comments .

Thank YOU for the nice photos!

Great photos! You have an artist eye!

Fab photos interested to know which park they were taken in though if your willing to say.

marie83 wrote:Fab photos interested to know which park they were taken in though if your willing to say.Thank you, I am trying to get the hang of my new camera. Did some nice photoing in a bothanical garden today . Niether place is in the UK though .

Hi That is great, This is really helpful for me because i was also looking for this.Regards

furqan wrote:Hi That is great, This is really helpful for me because i was also looking for this.RegardsLooking for photos of birds, or these birds in particular? Thank you for your compliment, but I want to remind you that all photos are copyright protected and are owned by me. If you want to use them in some way, you need to contact me about it first.