Sorry Everyone Over My Winnie Post

For those that read my Winnie got clipped post, I’m really sorry for my wording, don’t know what I was thinking. I just assumed most people here would be familiar with the Seinfeld Show and the Soup Nazi, just silly humor and my take too for the reasoning for what I said…Winnie is like having a small wild hawk flying around the house, not something you typically do, and she’ll take an eye out, so I cut her wings really in sadness, I was so happy to see her fly, but since she’s our indoor bird in the house with the family I had to consider the safety of my family over her.With these bird there is no training their aggressive behaviour out of them, it’s just the way they are.Sorry to all who might of been upset by my choice or poor wording, I’ll not make that mistake again, and I actually felt really sad reading back the comments, since my poor choice of wording made me look stupid and cruel…Sorry to all and I hope no hard feelings, I really love this place and all that Mike has done for us, and for all those that share and help us all to learn more, to be better parrot owners…Cheers

Scotty wrote:Sorry to all who might of been upset by my choice or poor wording, I’ll not make that mistake again, and I actually felt really sad reading back the comments, since my poor choice of wording made me look stupid and cruel…I’ve NEVER said anything that has made me look stupid or cruel…Or made poor choices. lol

I have a Geek Syndrom problem I like to call it… —> BTKBehind the Keyboard, LMAO, and my problem is the guy who types faster than he thinks and needs to slow down, think and type slower…I guess it’s like I’ve heard it said before, Mouth in Motion before Brain in Gear, LOL…

My husband has that same problem! It’s strange that Emmi does not say “Stop it” or “Seriously?” yet. I say that at least ten times a day. Just today in the store he starts taking about how big the turkey breasts were and if I would be mad if he took a few home to rub seasoning on them. I was like, really? There are people around! Not funny!We got steak instead. I told him it was for his future black eye. Lol

Disclaimer…I don’t really hit my husband. Lol

As I said in the Winnie post, my only issue was what appeared to be a gloating attitude. I have no further issue, and thank you for this post, it means much.

Nice KimberlyAnn you don’t beat on him to bad, hehe… Wolf to be honest I didn’t really stop either to realize my attitude, laughter or otherwise, I just typed without thinking, my bad…