Tamed, Cuddly Blue & Gold Macaw Looking For A New Home

She is tamed, goes to everyone, doesn’t bite and doesn’t fly around causing havoc. She loves sitting on her play stand all day and entertains everyone with her dancing and talking. She is a peaceful bird, makes wonderful noises and sounds and says ‘hello’, ‘here we go’, ‘peek-a-boo’ amongst many others. She is still young and will learn much more if the right training is given.
She must go to a loving home, someone with experience of handling these large parrots.
cages included. Please contact if you wish to meet her. please for more information text/whatsapp

2 Likes

what state are you located in? also, do you have pictures that you could share?

Yes I do and I am located in Iowa

ok. also, do you have two accounts? it looks like the whats app number was the same in another post but posted by a slightly different account. Anybody else have a bird room?!

also, how old is she and why are you getting rid of her?

she is beautiful by the way

I also live in iowa . I am interested in her .I tried to message the number you listed and have not gotten a response.

I also live in iowa . I am interested in her .I tried to message the number you listed and have not gotten a response.

I have yet to get a response as well.

Just got a response from her. I think she has Been busy :slight_smile:

Is it a Scam? My conversation is in green

Here is another screen shot

I have banned this user from the forum but I am going to leave this post up so others don’t get scammed.

1 Like