This is a really good video

Here is a great video to watch with all of your birdies… https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JkddsQVx8TgI honestly don’t know what song the tiels are singing, but I know I have heard it before? Lol at 7:00 ‘singing in the shower’.

Rambo used to be very upset that the Cockatiels could sing so pretty and would try to drown them out with Old McDonald.

My first Cockatiel is singing My neighbour tortoro and the other is the Andy griffith theme song.

Kookooloo does the whistles version of " the Fishing hole song, which is also known as the Andy Griffith Theme Song. Have you ever heard the worded version of it?

The duet was precious and the Amazons are hilarious but I think the most beautiful is the Cockatiels. Just to see them consentrat and look straight at you so you know you are the special one is so heart warming.There is something really special about a tiny little bird singing to me just because he wants to sing to me. They sing to each other which is really sweet.When Tommy and Tammy were both off their nest to feed, Shadow put his head in the doorway and sang to their babies. I thought he was going to get into trouble but later learned that once the baby is out of the nest he belongs to the flock and they all care for him.

liz wrote:The duet was precious and the Amazons are hilarious but I think the most beautiful is the Cockatiels. Just to see them consentrat and look straight at you so you know you are the special one is so heart warming.There is something really special about a tiny little bird singing to me just because he wants to sing to me. They sing to each other which is really sweet.When Tommy and Tammy were both off their nest to feed, Shadow put his head in the doorway and sang to their babies. I thought he was going to get into trouble but later learned that once the baby is out of the nest he belongs to the flock and they all care for him.I think cockatiels seem like such sweet birds! Wolf wrote:Kookooloo does the whistles version of " the Fishing hole song, which is also known as the Andy Griffith Theme Song. Have you ever heard the worded version of it?No, I jave not, I will have a look for it on youtube sometime

Cockatiels are overlooked often because they are small and people do not realize that they are parrots. Any one who watches them and takes time to really look at them will see that they are the most beautiful of the parrots. They can do most everything a large parrot can do. You just have to listen close because of their little voices. The little voices are an advantage too. When these little male parrots look at me and sing straight to me my heart melts. My little females will get as close as they can, usually at face level or when I am on the floor, and tweeter what is on their minds.They have learned their names and I have learned their personalities. I feel cheated that I have so many that I don’t have time to spend with each one. I love to hear the stories from the members who have one or two.

Ah ! But, Liz, they don’t get to experience what it is like to have an entire flock of these birds on and around them or the feeling of the one or two birds in that flock who want most to spend time with you on that visit more than they want to be with the rest of the flock. Your birds, I am sure feel more secure and complete because they do have a flock, which is more natural for them. It seems to me that this would make it even more of an amazing experience for part of them to spend personal time with you. Although the flock is made up of individuals, not one of them is really complete without the rest of the flock and in that manner the flock is a single unit. Don’t lose sight of the flock wile focusing on one bird or lose sight of the individual bird while looking at the flock as truthfully they are one and the same. You have more than you know.