Tiko The African Grey

Little cutie pie (This is a video Click)Tiko going up for her shower

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t472/brandon2k15/58C8231E-8FDF-4322-B9CA-8D124BA03AB4_zpsilwdjj0n.mp4

Love this picture dont know when it was taken all the other photos were taken today.

Explore Brandon Faustino

Wolf wrote:Great pictures.Thanks I spent the day with her ill start doing training with her everyday now my mam had her on her shoulder.

I am happy to hear that your mam has decided to let you start doing more with her, the interaction will do her good.

Wolf wrote:I am happy to hear that your mam has decided to let you start doing more with her, the interaction will do her good.Oh my mam has been waiting for me to start doing stuff with her but I was busy with the tiels now I can work on both my mam feeds Tiko and brings her to the bathroom for a shower and spends time sitting down with her but my mam wants Tiko to get used to everybody in the house she lets my older sister and my mam scratch her head I havent tried usually she snaps at me.And anytime she does a lap around the room if she gets scared she always lands on me yesterday it was on my back and I was saying go my mam to get her off lol.