Update on my Flock

Well its been sunny all week so the birds have been relaxing out in the garden and poor Loki was hurt yesterday and bled, She was on the swing on the tree and she flew over to the wall and then went back to the tree and hit her cere off it or scratched it somehow and it bled a little but it seems to be healing now, Today I let them sit on top of their cage incase she flew into the tree again and they relaxed there and Mango sat on my shoulder all day and Tiko and the Lovebirds Pedrin and Manson stayed in their cages.Tiko loves going out she gets excited and starts talking and making sounds and her eyes dilate.

Brandon, I saw that you are selling Loki, can I ask why?

Chantilly wrote:Brandon, I saw that you are selling Loki, can I ask why? Im not

Hmm, I beg to differ, this add selling a tiel nadmed loki (with pictures of YOUR loki), by a kid in dublin named brandon does say otherwise. This is the page: http://www.gumtree.ie/a-birds/dublin/ve … 0898165209

Uh-oh - busted!But, Brandon, WHY??? You got rid of your lovebird and got Mango, and now you are getting rid of Loki leaving poor Rocko all by himself?!

Pajarita wrote:Uh-oh - busted!But, Brandon, WHY??? You got rid of your lovebird and got Mango, and now you are getting rid of Loki leaving poor Rocko all by himself?!I didn’t say the ad wasn’t mine I said I’m not selling her and thats that no need to argue over what I just said when I said no I’m not selling her.I was selling her because my sister didn’t want her anymore and I cared for her from Day 1 anyway but my mam didn’t let her sell her so she is officially mine now.

Ahhh, well, I hope that is, indeed, the case.

Why would I lie about selling a bird that isn’t mine? Shes only mine now.

Ay, my dear, I don’t know why anybody lies - but it’s a fact people do. It’s not only a completely futile endeavor, it’s also the most arrogant of behaviors because the lier always believes he/she is going to get away with it -as if he/she was able to fool everybody in the whole wide world!

ParrotsForLife wrote:Why would I lie about selling a bird that isn’t mine? Shes only mine now.Why would you lie about selling a bird that isnt yours… She is yours now… Why would you lie about selling a bird when she wasnt yours… but now she is…Wy lie about selling a bird whom you dont own… but you own her…??? To me this statement dosent really come out meaning anything but the fact that you could well be selling her???I do hope that you are not selling her, as Paj said, its just not fair on your little boy.In addition to that, selling her (and your lovebird) goes against your username/motto. hypocryte