Warm winter for my birds

The Fleece-suits arrived yesterday they are very warm I would love to wear one lol anyway the birds love them and Mango doesn’t mind wearing it and I got nice pictures of him wearing it.No pictures of Loki sorry we went to visit my Grandad with the birds wearing the diapers just Loki and Mango came so I didn’t remember to take a photo lol.Also yesterday when Mango went to the vet he was wearing the harness and he was flying on the bus and nobody noticed lol and like what always happens with my birds somebody said look at the budgie when we were getting off.

Explore Brandon Faustino

First thing that comes into my head is poor birds and the next is why ?Only the other day you were asking for help with a scared plum head now I can see why he’s scared to death by doing this despite everyone’s advice telling you to leave him alone.Stress is the biggest killer in birds why would you want to put your birds under unnecessary stress in trying to put these ridiculous garments on them they are not toys if you want to dress something up get a Barbie Doll or an Action Man.Sorry if your offended by this but straight talking and honesty in this case is requiredBirds have feathers and they’ve been doing just fine for I don’t how many thousand years so they neither need hoodies, body warmers or any other ridiculous garment

Toggsy wrote:First thing that comes into my head is poor birds and the next is why ?Only the other day you were asking for help with a scared plum head now I can see why he’s scared to death by doing this despite everyone’s advice telling you to leave him alone.Stress is the biggest killer in birds why would you want to put your birds under unnecessary stress in trying to put these ridiculous garments on them they are not toys if you want to dress something up get a Barbie Doll or an Action Man.Sorry if your offended by this but straight talking and honesty in this case is requiredBirds have feathers and they’ve been doing just fine for I don’t how many thousand years so they neither need hoodies, body warmers or any other ridiculous garmentIts a flight suit so hes not pooping when outside in other peoples houses and stuff like he visited my Grandad yesterday.Yes I took the advice people gave me on that thread and I left him alone now guess what he steps up and takes treats and loves watermelon and loves sitting on my shoulder and he wore the harness going to the vet.

Birds do fine without a harness too with diapers and harnesses they experience outdoors so you still think they are bad they would only be stressed with a flightsuit or Harness if they werent trained to wear it or didnt like it.