What are your Indian Ringnecks' personalities like?

Hey guys, (didn’t know where to put this topic at so I put it here.), I will be getting my Indian Ringneck in two days and i just wanted some IRN owners to share about their IRN’s personalities on this topic. I’m just curious! Thanks!!

EVIL! Lol, JK…My 10yr old Alliah is very much a “I do what I want, when I feel like it” bird. Not cuddly, but enjoys hanging out with people. Occasionally flies to my hand (if I bribe her) and is LOUD when she feels like it. Also, very hyperactive. Loves to shred things, explore, and climbs over every inch of her 4’long, 2’ deep, 6’ high cage.I’ve met friendlier more talkative IRN’s, but mine came from an abusive situation about 6yrs ago & never really bonded with people. She is however very amusing & funny to watch (think of a little feathered gremlin)

Mine is quite bold and always goes for what she wants. She is pretty cuddly (not conure level cuddly) and is quite clever. Her noise levels are fine and she is very active, though she has learned to just chill while I’m gaming. She approaches anyone and loves people, though my roommate is her favored person.Her downsides including being super destructive (usually I don’t mind), being hyper-aggressive to all other animals (killed a budgie, actively tries to murder my roommate’s cockatiel), and having a random phobia of bright colors.The one I had as a child was a saint. He was cockatoo level cuddly, not pushy, was fine with other creatures, and was very quiet. I tended to be the only person he liked though. I was also pretty young while I had him, so it is possible I’m just forgetting any of his bad habits.

Khaiqha wrote:Mine is quite bold and always goes for what she wants. She is pretty cuddly (not conure level cuddly) and is quite clever. Her noise levels are fine and she is very active, though she has learned to just chill while I’m gaming. She approaches anyone and loves people, though my roommate is her favored person.Her downsides including being super destructive (usually I don’t mind), being hyper-aggressive to all other animals (killed a budgie, actively tries to murder my roommate’s cockatiel), and having a random phobia of bright colors.The one I had as a child was a saint. He was cockatoo level cuddly, not pushy, was fine with other creatures, and was very quiet. I tended to be the only person he liked though. I was also pretty young while I had him, so it is possible I’m just forgetting any of his bad habits.Nice insite on your birds .I didnt realize they could be so aggresive.