What kind of parrot would you be?

Just for fun! So, based on generalized personality types, if you were a parrot, what kind of parrot do you think you’d be? I thought about this after talking with someone who works with parrots, and a person we mutually know described a lady who is AMAZING with parrots as “like a Macaw” lol So, I thought about what kind of bird I would be, and given my chattery, neurotic personality (not to mention I have phobias), I think I’m definitely like a Grey.How about you? Are you bold like a Senegal? Comical and hyper like a Caique? Intelligent and playful like an Amazon? A sweetheart like a Cockatoo? Gentle like a Cockatiel?

I would say I am like a quaker: loud, a hard worker, very affectionate with my loved ones but nasty to the ones that are nasty to me and the ultimate never say die bird.

Pajarita wrote:I would say I am like a quaker: loud, a hard worker, very affectionate with my loved ones but nasty to the ones that are nasty to me and the ultimate never say die bird.Heehee, that is awesome ^^ Do you quake, too? ^^ I LOVE this video, of the quaker parrot quaking when being affectionate with an IRhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1wAjcWHkDY

I don’t know, probably the mongrel of the parrot world when scientists start messing with parrot genetics in the future, there are far to many sides to me.Maybe I’m a hand raised green cheek, loving, affectionate and playful, too trusting for my own good, yet very temperamental and my moods switch in what feels like a split second at times. On the other hand I’m not fearless like a green cheek and I’m definitely not all that sociable these days.

I might be a cockatoo. Although I don’t tend to scream bloody murder very often, so maybe not. Maybe I would be a quaker parrot cause I have a quaker parrot and I love him more than anything.

William wrote:I might be a cockatoo. Although I don’t tend to scream bloody murder very often, so maybe not. Maybe I would be a quaker parrot cause I have a quaker parrot and I love him more than anything.Lol maybe you’re one of the exceptions when it comes to a screaming 'Too. The sweetest bird I ever met was a Cockatoo. Talk about a snuggler! He’d steal even the most stoic of hearts. And I never heard him scream, but he did like to talk. And agreed about Quakers – great birds.

marie83 wrote:I don’t know, probably the mongrel of the parrot world when scientists start messing with parrot genetics in the future, there are far to many sides to me.Maybe I’m a hand raised green cheek, loving, affectionate and playful, too trusting for my own good, yet very temperamental and my moods switch in what feels like a split second at times. On the other hand I’m not fearless like a green cheek and I’m definitely not all that sociable these days.D’aaaw. You’d be the sweetest GCC.

I’m going to say a cockatoo; I’m loud, emotional, and a bit unpredictable.

My wife says I’m a bit like a mix between an amazon and a pionus ^^.

paper_lantern wrote:I’m going to say a cockatoo; I’m loud, emotional, and a bit unpredictable. And cuddly, too? ^^cml wrote:My wife says I’m a bit like a mix between an amazon and a pionus ^^.Lol, I bet you smell nice as well, as the 'Zons often do! ^^ I was smelling a 'Zon just the other day and I swear, she smelled like ROSES. I am just going to throw this out there and say I think Michael is a Senegal. ^^ What do you think Michael, do you agree? ^^