What's it like to own a parrot?

Found the most accurate and perfect video that represents what the daily life of a parrot owner is like:

Viatrixa wrote:Found the most accurate and perfect video that represents what the daily life of a parrot owner is like: I couldnt watch it It said an error occured…

It is like caring for a two year old high energy and mischevious kid that can reach places that a kid cannot. Amazons understand most of what I say even if they don’t use the words. Like a kid they can understand but completely ignore what you say and do what they want. We all parrot proof our homes but these kids can still find all kinds of things to get in to.

liz wrote:It is like caring for a two year old high energy and mischevious kid that can reach places that a kid cannot. Amazons understand most of what I say even if they don’t use the words. Like a kid they can understand but completely ignore what you say and do what they want. We all parrot proof our homes but these kids can still find all kinds of things to get in to.YOU SAID IT! I have nothing to add to this. XDChantilly, I hope it works now? The link seems to work for me; in either case, here’s the static link for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p … OLxQGLJouI

Thanks, that worked Haha, yes I totally agree!