Whats the funniest names your birds have been called?

My birds have been called a lot of names by the public lol.Here are a few, Mango has been called a Budgie,Toy and the funniest ever a Robot lol and Rocko and Loki have been called Pidgeons,Budgies and Toys.Tiko has never been out so hasn’t been called anything lol lucky her.

I don’t go out in public with my birds but, once, I was transporting my TAG in a backpack bird carrier from NYC to Jersey and was waiting at Port Authority for my bus when somebody asked me if she was a pigeon - but, in a way, it was understandable because she is gray and it was a bit dark in the carrier.

Pajarita wrote:I don’t go out in public with my birds but, once, I was transporting my TAG in a backpack bird carrier from NYC to Jersey and was waiting at Port Authority for my bus when somebody asked me if she was a pigeon - but, in a way, it was understandable because she is gray and it was a bit dark in the carrier.A guy in my class always calls my parrots budgies and I always say they’re Parrots but he just likes to say budgie so I assume most people do because they’re the most well known pet bird.

Why don’t you bring some pictures of budgies, your own birds and other parrot species and show him? It might work…

Pajarita wrote:Why don’t you bring some pictures of budgies, your own birds and other parrot species and show him? It might work…He has seen all my Parrots he just likes to say Budgie